You know how they say someone should make a hybrid minivan? Well someone does and it's Toyota and the product in question is called the Estima. In fact, Toyota has been selling the gas-electric people mover in Japan for over a decade, putting the world's first hybrid minivan on sale in 2001. The Estima was redesigned in 2006 and the latest model is brand-new for 2013. What's not news to us that the rest of the world gets some very cool vehicles that simply are not available here, but when we got
Toyota Estima Hybrid
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX