Toyota Electric Car
We're taking this news with a grain of salt for now, but Motor Trend is reporting that Toyota is hard at work on a fully electric supercar. If there's any truth to this report, Toyota President Akio Toyoda was so impressed after a spin in Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster that he immediately green-lit a feasibility study into the electric supercar project.
52Survey: Car buyers most likely to purchase EVs from Toyota, Honda and Ford; Nissan trails substantially
The graphical representation above really tells the whole story here, but we'll try to offer up a little extra insight anyway. Deloitte Consulting conducted a widespread survey covering several aspects of the automotive industry, and you can read the whole report here. The graph above illustrates just one finding, but it really paints a picture of the overall results of the survey.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX