According to a report from Auto Motor und Sport, Toyota is considering a partnership with Daimler to build Mercedes-Benz' A- and B-Class sub-compacts on the Japanese automaker's MC platform. The idea is to maximize the efficiency and output of Toyota's European plants, and could also include sharing development costs on each brand's next generation flagships: the Lexus LS and Mercedes S-Class. Daimler has dismissed the report as "speculation," while a Toyota Motor Europe spokesman toed the compa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX