If the Camry station wagon was too small, the Mercedes-Benz wagons too expensive, and the Detroit wagons too crude, there was the Cressida wagon.
- Brandon Turkus
- Oct 29, 2013
The Scandinavian Flick is a driving technique used mainly in rallying, but applicable in a number of racing disciplines, used to elicit some serious oversteer. There is much Scandinavian flicking going on in this professionally filmed video, shot on the closed roads of Norway.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models