Toyota knows better than most the value of customer satisfaction and confidence in one's products. Having suffered a series of blows to its image with all of the recalls and safety issues that emerged regarding its vehicles recently, the automaker has responded by launching a complimentary maintenance plan for its customers. But while that promotion was initially part of a seasonal sales initiative, overwhelming positive feedback for the promotion has prompted Toyota Motor Sales USA to announce
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX