Oh that Camry, such a charmer. It's so not sitting home on Valentine's Day without a date. This time it's the Canadians giving up some automotive love, handing the Camry another trophy for its burgeoning display case - the Canadian Car of the Year award from the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada. Going home with Good Sport stickers (or plaques or certificates or whatever they get) are the Honda Fit, Volkswagen Rabbit, Lexus ES350, Audi S8, MazdaSpeed3, Volkswagen Eos and the BMW 3-Ser
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX