These iconic family cars do more than haul people, if you know what we mean.
Out of 16.5-million overall sales in 2014, the top three vehicles sold last year in the US were pickup trucks, led by the Ford F-Series. The rest of the top ten featured three Hondas, two Fords, two Toyotas and a Nissan, and elsewhere on the charts a number of brands had record years.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!