With competition from Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda and Nissan mounting, Toyota is getting set to unveil a refreshed version of its Camry sedan a mere two years after it was fully redesigned.
Toyota Camry Sales
This year marks 30 years of sales for the Toyota Camry in the US, and in that time, it has amassed more than 10 million sales. In its first year on the market, the Camry sold 52,651 units, but it has gone on to become the best-selling car in the US for the last 11 years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX