Toyota Alphard Hybrid
The Toyota Alphard is the company's premium Japan-market minivan. Available as either a gasoline or hybrid model, the boxy MPV in stock form has a spacious interior that can be reconfigured in several different ways. The automaker's in-house customization firm , Toyota Modellista, has created the Alphard Royal Lounge edition, an executive vehicle best suited for someone who has a driver at his or her disposal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX