A "Toyota insider" has supposedly spilled a few more beans to 7Tune about the upcoming front-engine, rear-wheel drive coupe the automaker is collaborating on with Subaru, and according to the source, the 2+2 will carry a few of the Lexus LF-A's design cues when it hits the market next year.
Over the past few months, rumors have circulated that the joint venture between Toyota and Subaru to develop an affordable, front-engine, rear-wheel-drive coupe has been delayed. ToMoCo president, Akio Toyoda, sought to address those concerns at last month's Tokyo Auto Salon, and according to Toyota's new overlord, development is still underway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX