Bringing the Chrysler "S" treatment to the Town and Country minivan does not – let us be clear – make the thing any more formidable to drive. But, kicking in the cool factor for its bread-and-butter grocery-getter might just convince a few more moms and dads to pull the trigger on buying a new family ride.
Town And Country S
Chrysler previously brought us the "man van" with the Dodge Grand Caravan R/T, but now it's apparently rolling out its its "mean van," with this sinister 2013 Town and Country S. Joining similar packages available on the 200 and 300 sedans, this new Town and Country trim replaces most of the standard car's shiny bits with dark accents, giving the minivan a more unique appearance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX