With its razor-sharp wedge shape, high performance and minuscule ride height, the Lamborghini Countach has always been a supercar made to be gawked at and grab attention. Even the model's name supposedly comes from an Italian exclamation. But not all recognition is positive, as is the case with this Lamborghini illegally parked within sight of London's famed Tower Bridge.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX