Ford was relatively quiet at the Geneva Motor Show, but it did take the opportunity to roll out its new family of Tourneo vans: the Courier, Connect, Grand Connect and Custom. As the passenger version of the Transit cargo vans, the new range of Tourneo models vary from the B-segment Courier up to the fullsize Custom. The Connect and Grand Connect are based on the redesigned 2014 Ford Transit Connect.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 6, 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 27, 2012
Much as we like the current Ford Transit Connect, "sexy" is not an adjective we'd use to describe it. And while this new 2014 model appears a bit bulgier in person than the original stock photos led us to believe, it's no doubt a wholly more stylish van than the vehicle it replaces.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models