Want to see one of the most beautiful cars at the Geneva Motor Show? Look no further than the Touring Superleggera Disco Volante Spyder.
Touring Superleggera Disco Volante
The stunning Disco Volante Concept that debuted at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show before returning in 2013 show as a running concept, has just gotten one step closer to production. Despite being designed and brought to Geneva by coachbuilder Touring Superleggera, the Disco Volante wears an Alfa Romeo logo and is based on the Italian brand's 8C Competizione. That makes getting Alfa's okay before producing cars for consumers a necessity. According to its builder, that blessing has just been given.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX