Touring Car Championship
The cynical among us learned long ago that life just isn't fair. Those still holding out hope, however, can look to the European touring car championships for cold, hard evidence. While Americans are stuck with NASCAR and their "Car of Tomorrow", Europeans get to watch machines like DTM Audis, Belgian Volvos and Italian Maseratis duke it out on some of the world's finest race tracks. (Don't even get us started on Japanese SuperGT and Australian V8 Supercars.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX