It's time to do your homework, kids. The blokes at Top Gear have built a virtual representation of the Stig's personal playground. If you've got some time to kill, head on over to the site for a turn-by-turn breakdown of the UK show's test track, including the elusive history of each corner's name. The virtual track will even let you in on which gear you should be in for each section should you ever find yourself as a star in a reasonably priced car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX