We're all for anything Top Gear UK, so we were thrilled to stumble upon this 30-second teaser for the show's trip to India. It appears Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond will be embarking on a trade mission. And yes, you read "trade mission." The UK's big three will apparently attempting to improve Britain's economy by boosting trade with the good people of India.
Top Gear Special
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Top Gear Special Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!