We're all for anything Top Gear UK, so we were thrilled to stumble upon this 30-second teaser for the show's trip to India. It appears Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond will be embarking on a trade mission. And yes, you read "trade mission." The UK's big three will apparently attempting to improve Britain's economy by boosting trade with the good people of India.
Top Gear Special
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX