Shocking as it may seem, a television show that makes a habit of doing silly things like incinerating caravans, dropping pianos on Morris Marinas, converting a Ford Transit into a hovercraft and recruiting British Touring Car Championship drivers to race airport support vehicles isn't targeted at a high-brow audience. Yes, we're talking about Top Gear.
Top Gear Season 21
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX