We're all for anything Top Gear UK, so we were thrilled to stumble upon this 30-second teaser for the show's trip to India. It appears Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond will be embarking on a trade mission. And yes, you read "trade mission." The UK's big three will apparently attempting to improve Britain's economy by boosting trade with the good people of India.
Top Gear India
Jeremy Clarkson has let slip what viewers can look forward to in terms of this year's Top Gear Christmas Special. As it turns out, James May, Richard Hammond and the curly-haired host are taking to India for filming this year. At this point, it's unclear exactly what the trio will get up to in the Asian country, but given that Clarkson hasn't had kind things to say about the area in the past, we're all but guaranteed some sort of multi-cultural dust up. Previously, Jezza has called the country's
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX