Top Gear may still be first and foremost a UK television series, but it's long since grown beyond the original BBC program into an international brand, with versions of the show produced around the world. And now there's one more.
Top Gear China
The rumors appear to be true and Top Gear China is reportedly officially underway. According to the Global Times, a 30-minute pilot episode has been filmed and Chinese comedian Cao Yunjin will be one of the three hosts helming China's version of the greatest automotive television show... in the world.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX