Top 10 List
Since the advent of the automobile, automakers have always been compelled to go topless with a variety of cars, and occasionally, trucks. For a brief period in the late 1970s, after rollover safety standards threatened our wind-in-the-hair, sun-loving ways, it was nearly impossible to find a real convertible to buy in America. Instead, automakers introduced alternatives like the targa and T-top that maintained a modicum of protection from a vestigial roof.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX