When going from 0 to 60 miles per hour, the Nissan Leaf may be about three seconds slower than the Tesla Model S, but when it comes to Kelly Blue Book's list of "10 Best Green Cars of 2013," the Leaf beats out its more expensive all-electric brethren.
Top 10 Green Cars
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX