Volvo moves one of its most senior executives into its US headquarters to call the shots not only for the US market, but for all of the Americas, as outgoing US sales chief Tony Nicolosi takes over the financial services department.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 14, 2014
This past October, John Maloney stepped down from his post as CEO at Volvo Cars North America. In his place, the Swedish automaker tentatively promoted Tony Nicolosi, who had until then served as head of Volvo Car Financial Services. The appointment was reportedly temporary, giving Nicolosi the title of acting CEO. But according to Automotive News, his position has now been confirmed for the long run.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models