Volvo moves one of its most senior executives into its US headquarters to call the shots not only for the US market, but for all of the Americas, as outgoing US sales chief Tony Nicolosi takes over the financial services department.
This past October, John Maloney stepped down from his post as CEO at Volvo Cars North America. In his place, the Swedish automaker tentatively promoted Tony Nicolosi, who had until then served as head of Volvo Car Financial Services. The appointment was reportedly temporary, giving Nicolosi the title of acting CEO. But according to Automotive News, his position has now been confirmed for the long run.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX