Remember a couple of years ago when Tony Hawk jumped over a Lexus LFA on his skateboard? Well that was nothing compared to what he's done here.
Give a Lexus LFA to an auto journalist and there's going to be an attempt to drift it. Give that same LFA to the gents at Blendtec and they're likely to see if it, or at least a piece of it, will blend. Then turn that LFA over to Tony Hawk to use for his birthday and he will, naturally, line the thing up outside of his office and see if he can ollie it.
Lance Krall, Tony Hawk and Lee Majors. Three names with seemingly no connection, except for the fact that these men are working on a pilot related to the lives of folks in the stunt industry. We would've said the lives of stunt men, but there are clearly (very clearly) women in this industry as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX