Stand at the business end of a Lamborghini doing a smokey burnout and you're bound to get a lung or two full of all kinds of noxious chemicals. But if a showboating Aventador isn't at your disposal, soon you'll be able to light up a Lamborghini cigarette.
Lamborghini is returning to its roots by offering up an array of Raging Bull-branded lawn care equipment. The Italian supercar manufacturer notoriously got its start hocking tractors, so it should come as no surprise that the suits at Sant'Agata have decided to return to the company's agricultural beginnings. Lawn-care company IKRA has licensed the Tonino Lamborghini name for an array of landscaping implements of destruction, including grass and hedge trimmers, electric chainsaws and cordless sh
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX