Tesla Roadster? What Tesla Roadster? Japanese automaker GLM and Japan racing-car maker Tommykaira are putting the finishing touches on one very cool electric roadster. No word on when it will reach the US but it looks worth waiting for.
The car above is indeed the same Tommykaira R that graced the pages of Sport Compact Car a couple of years back, and if you want it, it's yours for $93,000. The owner has listed Tommykaira R #357 on eBay. It's one of 400 total R33 Skyline GT-R-badged Tommykaira Rs, which were sold as complete vehicles through Tommykaira. This one doesn't sport the optional widebody kit that was available (and widely purchased, according to Sport Compact Car), making it even more of a rarity. It's fully federaliz
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX