In the U.S. election earlier this month, did you vote for or against corn ethanol? While ethanol may not have been on the ballot in so many words, the shift from Republican to Democratic control of Congress has had a lot of fallout in the green car world. One effect is the change of authorship of the upcoming reauthorization of the 2002 farm bill. As Forbes' Jessica Holzer tells us, the bill was slated to be written by Sen. Saxby Chambliss of Georgia and Rep. Bob Goodlatte of Virginia, "two Repu
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!