Dubuc Motors wants to raise $25 million on crowdfunding site StartEngine for it's all-electric Tomahawk supercar.
Translogic heads to Lincoln, NE, to check out the Rocket Mobility Tomahawk, an all-terrain tracked wheelchair that can help people with disabilities get out to explore the trails. We chat with Rocket Mobility President Brice Crawford, then go for a ride with Tomahawk user Alex McKiernan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX