Dubuc Motors wants to raise $25 million on crowdfunding site StartEngine for it's all-electric Tomahawk supercar.
Translogic heads to Lincoln, NE, to check out the Rocket Mobility Tomahawk, an all-terrain tracked wheelchair that can help people with disabilities get out to explore the trails. We chat with Rocket Mobility President Brice Crawford, then go for a ride with Tomahawk user Alex McKiernan.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!