There has been no shortage of controversy surrounding the exterior design of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray since its debut back in January at the Detroit Auto Show. To quell – or possibly stir up – detractors, Autoweek talked to Tom Peters, GM's director of exterior design for performance cars, fullsize trucks and large crossovers, so that he might have a chance to explain/defend the styling of the C7 'Vette, especially when it comes to the car's rump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX