Next Autoworks, nee V-Vehicles, recently hired CEO Kathleen Ligocki to shepherd its planned 2012 car through to production. The design of the car itself was overseen by Tom Matano, who helped design the original Mazda Miata and oversaw the design of the 1993 RX-7. Matano recently shared some of the compact car's details with Automotive News, which describes it as a "utilitarian five-door hatchback... a cross between a Nissan Leaf and a Lada Niva."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Tom Matano Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!