Toyota released images today of a concept car powered by hydrogen fuel cells. The electric FCV Concept will be unveiled later this month at the Tokyo Motor Show.
According to The New York Times, the 42nd installment of the Tokyo Motor Show will continue to shrink next year. Organizers have decided to move the shindig to a new, smaller convention center that is closer to downtown Tokyo. The show hasn't actually been staged in downtown Tokyo in some 24 years. For 2011, the event will also run for just 10 days instead of the traditional 14, and the date has been moved from October to December. The changes have come after last year's event where multiple big
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX