Nissan previously confirmed its all-electric e-NV200 delivery van would arrive in 2014, and now it has released the first image of the production model and confirmed that the Leaf-like commercial vehicle will officially arrive in Japan in fiscal 2014. That means if Nissan's fiscal year matches the one used by the Japanese government (as it appears to), then the delivery will happen some time between 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. After debuting in Japan at next week's Tokyo Motor Show, it will b
Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX