Over the weekend, the Boston Globe let loose with the first details on the new Acura TL Type-S. We didn't expect to hear any more on the subject until 9/1, when Acura was set to officially pull off the wraps, but Autoweek has accelerated things a bit by publishing official pictures and additional details.
Tl Type S
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX