Car Coach Lauren Fix answers your questions about car buying and maintenance. This week, Lauren talks about tire pressure and keeping your self safe and your car achieving the best fuel economy it can.
The crew over at Consumer Reports' Cars blog weigh in on the subject of tires today. Tires are probably one of the single most important variables of a vehicle's performance. They impact acceleration, braking, handling, ride, and noise. Tires also have an impact on fuel economy. If you've ever had a balloon you know that over time, the air will seep out of the balloon and it will slowly deflate. Tires work the same way. Over time the air molecules will seep between the rubber molecules of the ti
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies