Many of us rely on our cars for some of the most important day-to-day tasks. If something goes wrong, it can be a very scary and stressful experience. Some -- not all, of course -- unscrupulous mechanics prey on that fear in order to make unnecessary repairs that drivers don't need. Watch out for these five unnecessary repairs and upsells the next time you take your car in for service.
How quickly can you change a tire? The pit crew for Infiniti Red Bull Racing can do it in 2.05 seconds. Actually, they can change four tires in 2.05 seconds, and they did just that at the Grand Prix of Malaysia two weeks ago, setting a new world record for the quickest pitstop in the process.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX