Not much gets written about the Audi A6, which is a shame because we have found it one of the most enjoyable models in German automaker's lineup to drive. A report in Car and Driver as to the future of the A6 2.0-liter turbo might not get the model much more press, but could get it more sales. The 211-horsepower four-cylinder has only been available with a CVT and front-wheel drive; now an eight-speed automatic and Quattro appear on the option sheet.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!