Team Nimik Citroen 2CV/Ferrari F355 hybrid one-off - Click above for high-res image gallery
The Duck is back. Well, not officially, at least not yet. But Auto Express has images of an advanced concept design for a new 2CV that seems pretty polished. While the overall look is instantly recognizable as an homage to the original, this is a thoroughly modern looking machine. Similar in some ways to the Citroen Evoque concept of 2005, this new concept appears much more production feasible. With its open umbrella shape, it has a lot of character and would be a wonderful new entry in the retr
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies