Watchmakers pursue partnerships with automakers and racing series like they're made of gold – which is, often enough, the case with the timepieces that ensue. Breitling has Bentley. Jaeger-LeCoultre has Aston Martin. TAG Heuer has McLaren. We'll let you draw your own conclusions about Porsche Design watches.
If you're going to produce world-class sports cars, you're going to need the timepieces to go with them. It's a time-honored rule that's been followed by Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche and Bugatti, to name just a few. And now that the Saab takeover is out of the way, Spyker is preparing to join their ranks.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!