Watchmakers pursue partnerships with automakers and racing series like they're made of gold – which is, often enough, the case with the timepieces that ensue. Breitling has Bentley. Jaeger-LeCoultre has Aston Martin. TAG Heuer has McLaren. We'll let you draw your own conclusions about Porsche Design watches.
If you're going to produce world-class sports cars, you're going to need the timepieces to go with them. It's a time-honored rule that's been followed by Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche and Bugatti, to name just a few. And now that the Saab takeover is out of the way, Spyker is preparing to join their ranks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX