Whether you're driving an F1 car or riding a superbike, getting around any racing circuit this side of the Nürburgring Nordschleife is a rather rapid affair. Which is more than we could say for building one – that bit takes some time. Together with the cash it takes to finance such a venture, that goes some way towards explaining why you don't see it happening every day. But that's what's going on as we speak in Austin, Texas.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX