General Motors CEO Mary Barra has undergone an uneviable trial by fire in her first months leading the company. Even before she officially took over, she was under scrutiny for being the first woman ever to head a Detroit automaker. Then the ignition switch recall debacle began rolling out that eventually led to a Congressional hearing and multiple lawsuits against the business. Time Magazine is acknowledging Barra by naming her one of its "100 Most Influential People" for 2014, and Barra is eve
Time Most Influential People 2014
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX