The DeLorean is making a comeback thanks to a piece of legislation known as the Low Volume Motor Vehicle Manufacturers Act.
The world will be a different place after Elon Musk builds a time traveling device (don't ask us how we know that will happen). For one thing, the Tesla Roadster of the rewritten future will not have been built using the chassis of the Lotus Elise. Also, verb tenses will be becoming even more confusing and, possibly, awkward.
Since first hearing about the restoration project to bring the Back to the Future DeLorean DMC-12 time machine back to life, we haven't heard that much about the progress. The project was supposed to be "concluded" over the summer, but it turns out finding original parts or creating all new ones for a fictional time machine isn't as easy as it sounds... actually, it doesn't even sound that easy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX