This week's episode of The List on Speed brings together two episodes of the series that highlight some unique forms of four-wheeled competition. The first is the 24 Hours of LeMons, in which hosts Jessi Combs and Patrick McIntyre, compete on a team that dredged the depths of British automotive history to find their race cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX