Triumph Tiger 800 XC – Click above for high-res image gallery
The name Tiger has a long and illustrious history within the Triumph motorcycle hierarchy. Sure, it may not be quite as synonymous with British life on two wheels as the iconic Bonneville, but the Tiger moniker is still a classic that's been used on and off since the early 1940s. It's employed today as an all-roads street bike powered by a 1050cc triple-cylinder powerplant.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX