What's an RS? Well, appearances would possibly indicate that it's going to be the production version of the Thunder Bunny Concept (right) from last year's SEMA show. The nameplate mounted to the front bumper identifies the hatch as the Golf RS, or possibly RSi -- the photo resolution's too low to tell.
When Volkswagen lampooned the slow and show crowd during the marketing of their new GTI, they took a much-needed swing at the purveyors and consumers of the automotive detritus that makes up most of SEMA. When VW showed up with two of their own tweaked vehicles in Vegas, we couldn't help but imagine the manufacturers of the super-battle-tsunami-ninja-aero body kit scowling at the VW booth right before hocking a loogie onto the hood of the "Thunder Bunny."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies