That the inexorable movement of downsizing engines would eventually hit the low end of the market is no surprise. With turbo 6 cylinders supplanting V8s and fours taking over for sixes, the current fours are likely to be replaced by boosted twins and triples in the near future. Volkswagen and Fiat are known to be working on the former and BMW and Mercedes are evidently developing three-cylinder units. At the Stuttgart automaker, three cylinder engines are expected to appear in the A, B and C-Cla
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX