Chinese parent company Zap Jonway has ousted top executives at California-based Zap, a maker of specialized electric vehicles. On the last day of 2012, Zap's board of directors removed Priscilla Lu as chairman and all other duties Lu had been responsible for at any of Zap's subsidiaries or joint ventures.
Three Wheel Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX