Although we were privy to a sneak-peek of the 2010 Ford Taurus ahead of its unveiling, we fear that frowning burly men in limo-tinted black Expeditions will appear in our driveways if we disclose anything. Thus, we present you with the next best thing: Spy shots.
Three Bar Grille
The spy photogs at KGP Photography report that there are likely up to two dozen Ford F-150 development mules out on the roads around Detroit as the Blue Oval attempts to tweak its best seller to better meet the new competition from General Motors and Toyota head on. Many of the mules show little or no exterior design changes, but they did catch this mule with a heavily masked front end that's hiding a version of Ford's corporate three-bar grille. The covering is likely hiding changes to the enti
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX