Three Cylinder Engine
A multinational team led by General Motors' Torino Engineering Center and supported by GM India Engineering has announced that production of a 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbodiesel engine will start this June. The compact engine, which GM claims will offer "best-in-class fuel efficiency and performance for its size," will crank out 103 pound-feet of torque at 1,750 rpm and a reasonable 74 pound-feet at 1,250 rpm.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX