Coda may not have a new model to show off at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show, but the company can still make news with a price drop. Or with something that is a price drop in all but name.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 17, 2011
- Eric Loveday
- Aug 20, 2011
After countless delays, the Coda Sedan is scheduled to launch in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2011. So, now's the time for Coda Automotive to gear up for sales of the electric four-door, right? Let's hope that Thomas Hausch is up to the job, as he was just named to the automaker's newly created role of senior vice-president of marketing, sales and aftersales. Hausch will be tasked with leading Coda's marketing drive for the $44,900 electric Sedan.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models