Coda may not have a new model to show off at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show, but the company can still make news with a price drop. Or with something that is a price drop in all but name.
After countless delays, the Coda Sedan is scheduled to launch in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2011. So, now's the time for Coda Automotive to gear up for sales of the electric four-door, right? Let's hope that Thomas Hausch is up to the job, as he was just named to the automaker's newly created role of senior vice-president of marketing, sales and aftersales. Hausch will be tasked with leading Coda's marketing drive for the $44,900 electric Sedan.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!