Coda may not have a new model to show off at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show, but the company can still make news with a price drop. Or with something that is a price drop in all but name.
After countless delays, the Coda Sedan is scheduled to launch in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2011. So, now's the time for Coda Automotive to gear up for sales of the electric four-door, right? Let's hope that Thomas Hausch is up to the job, as he was just named to the automaker's newly created role of senior vice-president of marketing, sales and aftersales. Hausch will be tasked with leading Coda's marketing drive for the $44,900 electric Sedan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX