AOL's This Built America series documents the process of Ford revamping its Dearborn Truck plant to produce the new, aluminum F-150.
This Built America
The folks from Local Motors seem like the kind of people you just want to sit down with to talk about cars for hours. They seem to have such a diverse set of influences, whether they are building offroad sport trucks like the Rally Fighter or an electrically assisted drift trike like the Verrado. The company's latest project is to build a 3D-printed car, and to make it harder, it wants to complete the vehicle in just five days at the International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago, IL, in
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX